[tei-council] [Fwd: Community Choice Awards: Finalist Notification]

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Thu Jun 11 12:29:30 EDT 2009

I think the Dylan video is actually pretty cool (not that that was ever
in question), and while it explicitly isn't what SF were asking for, I
think it *would* make a good part of any submission we did send to them.
If, for example, we had a couple of short videos of people talking about
TEI and what it does and what we do, then this (perhaps preceeded by a
talking head explaining what it is, with a couple of slides showing some
of the <choice> and <note> elements that fly past to quickly on the
YouTube screen really to see what they're about...) would make that
submission richer. IMO.

Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Epigrapher & Digital Classicist)

Centre for Computing in the Humanities