[tei-council] [Fwd: Community Choice Awards: Finalist Notification]

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jun 10 17:59:11 EDT 2009

Daniel Paul O'Donnell wrote:
> its going
> to be a video of you, Lou, and James walking hand-in-hand along the
> beach telling the camera about why the TEI is a fun thing. We could even
> run some Pete Townshend in the background to get them thinking.
you want us associated with child molesting. I see.....

> Seriously, though, too bad we don't have any video of council members

we could each do a piece to camera for you tube. it cant
be that hard. well, actually, it is. I had to do this
last year for JISC and it took many attempts.

I did a phone interview with Google today explaining
why we bought a search appliance from them. didnt
mention the TEI once :-{

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente