[tei-council] [Fwd: Community Choice Awards: Finalist Notification]

Daniel Paul O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 17:52:18 EDT 2009

I think the interesting people are you guys. If anything is going to
warm the heart cockles of the
mother's-basement-dwelling-linux-geek-sourceforge cognoscenti its going
to be a video of you, Lou, and James walking hand-in-hand along the
beach telling the camera about why the TEI is a fun thing. We could even
run some Pete Townshend in the background to get them thinking.

Seriously, though, too bad we don't have any video of council members we
could splice together (do we?). It's council, the editors, and now the
Oxford Group that are earning this.

-dan

--
Daniel Paul O'Donnell
Associate Professor of English

Chair and CEO, Text Encoding Initiative (http://www.tei-c.org/)
Founding Director, Digital Medievalist Project (http://www.digitalmedievalist.org/)
Chair, Electronic Editions Advisory Board, Medieval Academy of America

Vox: +1 403 329-2377
Fax: +1 403 382-7191 (non-confidental)
Home Page: http://people.uleth.ca/~daniel.odonnell/