[tei-council] Another issue with @pattern

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at loria.fr
Tue Jun 9 02:40:38 EDT 2009

Hi all,
It has been an intense thread which managed to loose me several times.
If we go for a simplified solution like suggested, we should make
clear that we will:
a) indicate that it is a temporary one in the guidelines
b) work towards ensuring a transition mechanism when defining a more
ellaborate one
As to the pattern mechanisms, it should clearly be part of a more
global plan on addressing mechanisms, but this said, it does not
prevent us to start thinking on this right away and polish a proposal.
Cheers,
Laurent