[tei-council] Another issue with @pattern

O'Donnell, Dan daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Mon Jun 8 08:06:01 EDT 2009

I agree with James & Sebastian that we should plow on with this, though I agree, Lou, that there are some real implications. One of them might be that @pattern is not the right name. Adding an xpath selector parallel to target might have wider uses. Likewise for this use of @locus to mean something like scope.

It might be that we need more time to digest it. But I say let's keep going. It is very cool.

-dan

Daniel O'Donnell
University of Lethbridge
(From my mobile telephone)