[tei-council] Another issue with @pattern

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Mon Jun 8 05:52:51 EDT 2009

Actually I do like Lou's suggested retraction (especially since I'm not
sure <certainty/> was ever broken, and I've been hoping that when I
finally get around to running my ODD through the new Roma--probably
tomorrow now--there will still be the simple way to indicate things). It
may be that the more complex XPath syntax serves a useful purpose, but I
haven't heard anyone clamouring for it yet.

But I haven't fully digested all this yet, and as I say, I haven't tried
it out yet either.

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Epigrapher & Digital Classicist)