[tei-council] precision draft

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sat Jun 6 18:39:58 EDT 2009

In the absence of further comment[*] since Daniel O'D's questions on
Friday, I've (source)forged ahead and implemented the proposed changes
to chapter CE and elsewhere needed to implement the proposed <certainty>
element.

Council members are requested to review the revised version at
http://tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk/P5/Guidelines-web/en/html/CE.html
and comment as soon as possible!

Lou

[*] I'm a bit puzzled about this and am starting to think the internet
must be broken, since I've received precisely 1 email from outside
Oxford in the last 24 hours. And that was from Brett Zamir who probably
has secret powers.