[tei-council] dim

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jun 4 14:18:41 EDT 2009

Gabriel Bodard wrote:

> model.dimLike_sequenceOptional still doesn't seem to allow width
> followed by height, however, which I understood was what had been agreed
> in Lyon.

really? sequenceOptional is what it says, a (ordered)
sequence in which each is optional. we dont have "unorderedOptional"
(mainly cos its hard :-})

> There was even a cunning way to enforce non-repetition in
> there, I think...?

The Lyon minutes don't bear this out, but the SF ticket has a comment by
Lou:

"Date: 2009-04-02 16:21
Sender: louburnard

Define new class model.dimensionPart and use appropriate pattern to enforce
no more than one of each in any order "

but what he had in mind then is not clear.

we can revisit how to implement this. But can you explain
again why it matters to be able to give a different order?

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente