[tei-council] Historical list of Council members?

Dan O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Tue May 26 10:53:25 EDT 2009

Thanks Sebastian, RTFM I guess. David's other point is still good: we
should perhaps make this explicit and post it to the Council pages or
similar and keep it up-to-date.

I'm supposed to be filing receipts today, so perhaps I'll see if I can't
do that instead.

-dan

--
Daniel Paul O'Donnell
Associate Professor of English

Chair and CEO, Text Encoding Initiative (http://www.tei-c.org/)
Founding Director, Digital Medievalist Project (http://www.digitalmedievalist.org/)
Chair, Electronic Editions Advisory Board, Medieval Academy of America

Vox: +1 403 329-2377
Fax: +1 403 382-7191 (non-confidental)
Home Page: http://people.uleth.ca/~daniel.odonnell/