[tei-council] tei tite

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Wed May 6 10:43:24 EDT 2009

The PDF doc is both readable and (viewed online) functionally useful.

Any particular reason for the font choices? Looks like you're using
fonts that need to be embedded in the PDF, not native PDF fonts; the
LMRoman is okay as a screen font but printed output is quite light.

David

On Tue, 5 May 2009, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

> if you look at http://www.tei-c.org/Guidelines/Customization/,
> you'll see the final 1.0 release of TEI Tite. This is interesting
> cos it gave me an opportunity to clean up on the PDF version
> of documented customizations. See
> http://www.tei-c.org/release/doc/tei-p5-exemplars/pdf/tei_tite.doc.pdf
>
> I'd be interested in any feedback you have on how to
> improve this.

PO Box 801079, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4318 USA