[tei-council] idle musing on customization

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon May 4 09:57:25 EDT 2009

Laurent Romary wrote:
> You mean you already know how to handle this? It's a step towards
> multiple ODD derivations.

>>> <moduleRef key="core"
>>> source="http://myStableURI.org/myFavouriteODDSPec.odd"/> meaning I
>>> take up the core module from the ODD spec I am pointing to.

I can _imagine_ handling that notation.... do you mean
that you want to specify different versions of the source
for each module? would you not rather have

  <schemaSpec source="http://myStableURI.org/myFavouriteodd"/>

giving the whole base document;
which would, of course, be rather trivial to implement - currently
its a parameter to the ODD processing.

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente