[tei-council] idle musing on customization

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon May 4 06:27:09 EDT 2009

Processing TEI Tite for the last day made me think
that we are maybe missing a feature to "only include elements X and Y
from module A". At the moment, Perry T has carefully excluded
the elements from (eg) "textstructure" to leave just what he
wants; but if the next release adds a new element to the module,
it suddenly pops up in the next release of Tite.

I'm not proposing to do anything about it, but it's
a niggle in my mind.

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente