[tei-council] ESF Proposal

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Apr 29 05:47:24 EDT 2009

I tend to agree with James's view here, and have tried in selecting
names to minimize the number of "usual suspects", while at the same time
ensuring that we can have an informed discussion about the content of
P5.  But it's not easy!

HELP HELP
In order to submit the bid, I also need to propose some referees

"Details of *3 international experts* who could referee this proposal,
providing the following information for each person:
a) specific area(s) of expertise and related keywords
b) full contact details (email is required), including personal web-page
if available.
The ESF may approach 1 of these suggested experts.
Proposed participants in a workshop as well as Standing Committee
members should not be listed as potential referees."

Suggestions please!

I'm now wondering whether John U. would not be better as a reviewer than
a participant, especially since Arianna reminds me that paying his
expenses from the ESF budget may be problematic.

I'll big up the I18n a bit in the abstract./

/