[tei-council] [Fwd: Library SIG recommendations]

Dan O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Fri Apr 24 10:46:37 EDT 2009

Please forgive me for pushing this, but we are under time pressure for
this approval. For general information, there are two ways of reading
the proposal: the final proposal put together by Perry, or the
difference file showing the changes. How you read it depends on your
interest in the pre-changed reason.

So far, there has been one suggestion for change: g

I'm attaching the files again to this email for the convenience of the
council. The files are identical to those circulated earlier.

--
Daniel Paul O'Donnell
Associate Professor of English

Chair and CEO, Text Encoding Initiative (http://www.tei-c.org/)
Founding Director, Digital Medievalist Project (http://www.digitalmedievalist.org/)
Chair, Electronic Editions Advisory Board, Medieval Academy of America

Vox: +1 403 329-2377
Fax: +1 403 382-7191 (non-confidental)
Home Page: http://people.uleth.ca/~daniel.odonnell/