[tei-council] [Fwd: Library SIG recommendations]

Dan O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Thu Apr 23 14:23:25 EDT 2009

Hi all,

The following is Perry's suggestions for incorporating Library SIG
corrections into TEI Tite. This was something we decided to ask Perry to
do while we were meeting in the cafe basement.

I'm not 100% sure how best to get these discussed and they fell a little
between the cracks between Laurent and me last week during the Easter
week. But we need to discuss and make any final changes necessary to the
version we want to provide to the vendors within the next week and a half.

Any suggests for how to handle them? A red-light, yellow-light,
green-light system? A "look em over and object" system?

-dan