[tei-council] access to examples, as requested

Dan O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Thu Apr 23 14:02:22 EDT 2009

How about this as a first go:

These search results reproduce every example of the use of {{tag x}} in
the Guidelines, including all localised and translated versions. In some
cases, the examples have been drawn from discussion of other elements in
the Guidelines and illustrating the use of {{tag x}} is not the main
focus of the passage in question. In other cases, examples may be direct
translations of each other, and hence identical from the perspective of
their encoding.

I tend to be long winded, so let others knock it down.

-dan

--
Daniel Paul O'Donnell
Associate Professor of English

Chair and CEO, Text Encoding Initiative (http://www.tei-c.org/)
Founding Director, Digital Medievalist Project (http://www.digitalmedievalist.org/)
Chair, Electronic Editions Advisory Board, Medieval Academy of America

Vox: +1 403 329-2377
Fax: +1 403 382-7191 (non-confidental)
Home Page: http://people.uleth.ca/~daniel.odonnell/