[tei-council] <constraint> and Roma

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Apr 23 10:05:25 EDT 2009

I have duly implemented what I proposed a few days ago, all live
at http://tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk/P5/Guidelines-web/en/html/ref-constraint.html
and points south. Unless I hear howls of protest, I will leave this alone
for now. I still have some implementation work to do (for example,
<constraint> in <attDef> will not work yet), but that'll wait for some
weeks.

I am also taking the comments on TEI-L as approval for the
roadmap I proposed for Roma and XSLT 2.0. What I'd ideally like
to do now is identify someone who can deliver a new Roma-in-Javascript,
as I am sure I won't have time myself. The web service I hope
will come from ENRICH.