[tei-council] more on constraint

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Apr 21 18:05:05 EDT 2009

Syd Bauman wrote:

> While I don't think your suggestion is bad, I don't think it is
> agreeing with mine that much at all.

it was _trying_ to...

> If <content> is equivalent to <constraint scheme="relaxng">, does it
> also get att.typed, att.identifiable, macro.glossLike, and (most of
> all) data?
no. is not just sugar, its a debased form. I'm
not pursuing this formally, its just a pointer for
ODD^3

yes, @type was intended to do the same as functional groups,
without the processing overhead of worrying about the extra
element.

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente