[tei-council] Council meeting minutes online

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Mon Apr 20 09:52:09 EDT 2009

Corrected. Sorry, I was using the wording from the Galway minutes
without remembering the change in status.

However, it was someone outside of Council who reported a more
embarrassing error resulting from using the Galway minutes as a
template; for a couple of days the Lyon minutes read, "The meetings were
held at l'Ecole normale supérieure Lettres et sciences humaines at the
National University of Ireland, Galway".

Needless to say, any other corrections are welcome.

On Mon, 20 Apr 2009, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

> David Sewell wrote:
> > Formatted minutes are now on the website:
> >
> > http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/Council/Meetings/tcm41.xml
> >

> sorry, I only just saw these.
>
> can you correct the very beginning, please? it says
>
> "In attendance, from TEI Council: Laurent Romary (LR; chair), Peter Boot (PB),
> Arianna Ciula (AC), James Cummings (JC), Daniel O'Donnell (DO; Board Chair),
> Dot Porter (DP), Paul Schaffner (PS), and David Sewell (DS; minutes).
> Representing Oxford editorial support group: Lou Burnard (LB) and Sebastian
> Rahtz (SR). Not present: Gabriel Bodard, Elena Pierazzo, Manfred Thaller."
>
> I did not represent Oxford editorial support, I am a normal elected member. I
> also happen
> to work for the oxford effort, but only Lou attends to represent that.

PO Box 801079, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4318 USA