[tei-council] great tei marketing opportunity?

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at loria.fr
Tue Apr 14 04:14:55 EDT 2009

My feeling would be to systematically contact the corresponding people
and tell them about about the TEI and see whether they would like to
ensure long-term legebility and sustainability of their data by
integrating an international standardisation initiative. If only one
out of several agree to witxh (if we arrive at the right time like for
ISO), then it is a way to expand in relation to very concrete
activities.
Any one know the people in charge of these Congresional record and
would like to establish a contact?
Laurent