[tei-council] access to examples, as requested

Dan O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Sat Apr 11 17:32:11 EDT 2009

This is really all excellent! I wonder given some of the points that
were made about the examples in the council meeting if we might not want
to put some explanatory text at the top of a results page explaining
that the following is a list of all examples of the use of the element
in the Guidelines and its translations and that users should remember
that a) some examples may be better than others for explaining the use
of particular elements and b) there may be some duplication,
particularly among examples from different translations of the Guidelines.

-dan

--
Daniel Paul O'Donnell
Associate Professor of English

Chair and CEO, Text Encoding Initiative (http://www.tei-c.org/)
Founding Director, Digital Medievalist Project (http://www.digitalmedievalist.org/)
Chair, Electronic Editions Advisory Board, Medieval Academy of America

Vox: +1 403 329-2377
Fax: +1 403 382-7191 (non-confidental)
Home Page: http://people.uleth.ca/~daniel.odonnell/