[tei-council] Opensource.org

Dan O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Sat Apr 11 15:49:16 EDT 2009

It is exactly this kind of opinion I was hoping to get! Playing the
devil's advocate for a second... what about something like the W3C? They
are now attaching it to at least some of their pages.

Laurent? What's your opinion, especially vis a vis profiling ourselves
as a pseudo standard?

-dan

--
Daniel Paul O'Donnell
Associate Professor of English

Chair and CEO, Text Encoding Initiative (http://www.tei-c.org/)
Founding Director, Digital Medievalist Project (http://www.digitalmedievalist.org/)
Chair, Electronic Editions Advisory Board, Medieval Academy of America

Vox: +1 403 329-2377
Fax: +1 403 382-7191 (non-confidental)
Home Page: http://people.uleth.ca/~daniel.odonnell/