[tei-council] Opensource.org

Dan O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Thu Apr 9 16:07:15 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I've recently started seeing opensource.org badges on a variety of
sites--W3C and Moodle.org most recently.  Does anybody have a sense of
whether this is something we should be considering? opensource.org's
website isn't responding to requests today--good to know it happens to
others in the community--so I'm not able to discover more at the moment.
But I imagine this council is full of people who know all about it!

-dan

--
Daniel Paul O'Donnell
Associate Professor of English

Chair and CEO, Text Encoding Initiative (http://www.tei-c.org/)
Founding Director, Digital Medievalist Project (http://www.digitalmedievalist.org/)
Chair, Electronic Editions Advisory Board, Medieval Academy of America

Vox: +1 403 329-2377
Fax: +1 403 382-7191 (non-confidental)
Home Page: http://people.uleth.ca/~daniel.odonnell/