[tei-council] roadmap / project plan for Roma and ODD processing

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Apr 9 06:32:09 EDT 2009

Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

http://oxforderewhon.wordpress.com/2009/03/13/the-red-nose-day-run-begins/)
> ah, that..... I am afraid we could not make Lou run, but
> he did turn up to cheer. James was off doing serious work
> in Italy, or no doubt he'd have been there too.

I think running 8 or 9 miles would probably kill me at the moment as
I've let my jogging slide.  At least I'm back cycling to/from work most
days. Aside from the typo Laurent pointed out, and the subversion
repository directory being called 'DesktopRoma' the message sounds fine
to me.

-James

--
Dr James Cummings, Research Technologies Service, University of Oxford