[tei-council] Feature request 1933198: 'precision' element needed

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Wed Apr 8 14:06:39 EDT 2009

I'm just back from France and catching up on things (took 3 days holiday
in Paris after the Council meeting).

As Tim Finney was quite involved in the discussions with this proposal
I've invited him to provide feedback on the SF ticket, but won't be
hearing from him before around midnight tonight London/central Europe
time as he's in Perth. Can we extend the deadline by a day in case he
raises any issues that we might want to consider?

David

On Wed, 8 Apr 2009, Arianna Ciula wrote:

> If I remember well today was the deadline the council gave itself in
> Lyon to express any doubt about this proposal. I think is well
> expressed and it makes a very good case for dates also recalled by the
> recent debate on TEI-L.
>
> So I am for it: green for me.
>
> Arianna
>

> ==
> Dr. Arianna Ciula
> Science Officer
>
> European Science Foundation
> Humanities Unit
> 1 quai Lezay Marnésia
> BP 90015
> F-67080 Strasbourg
> France
>
> Email: aciula at esf.org
> Tel: +33 (0) 388767104

PO Box 801079, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4318 USA