[tei-council] access to examples, as requested

Peter Boot pboot at xs4all.nl
Sun Apr 5 07:01:12 EDT 2009

Sebastian Rahtz schreef:
> what would the entry in the TOC contain? the outermost element name?

I'd say the section from the Guidelines that the example is taken from,
so e.g.:
12.3 Using Apparatus Elements in Transcriptions
3.11.2.2 Authors, Titles, and Editors
3.11.2.6 Notes and Other Additional Information
3.11.2.6 Notes and Other Additional Information
attribute class: att.placement
element: <note>
element: <note> (Chinese)
element: <recording>
element: <recording> (Chinese)

> can you explain? to jump back to the top, you mean?
yes

>> - Would ordering by module (and inside of that by outermost element?)
>> be sensible and possible?
> well, maybe. rmember that there is not a 1:1 relationship
> between chapter and module. I could group the examples
> which come from elementSpec by module, but not the ones from the
> chapters.

Then the Guidelines sequence would provide the natural ordering perhaps