[tei-council] "Getting Started" additions

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Sat Mar 28 13:55:33 EDT 2009

Just a note that I have added considerably to the draft chapter for 3,
Technical Background:

http://tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk/GettingStarted/html/tb.html

but need to go back and reformat some of the XML examples, plus revise
for clarity, simplicity, etc.

Unfortunately I don't believe there is such a thing as a simple
introduction to namespaces or to XSLT... I did my best and can refine.

Peter, what is our agenda for "Getting Started" both before and during
the Council meeting? Read over the draft and think about areas for
improvement, expansion, whatever?

David

PO Box 801079, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4318 USA