[tei-council] [ tei-Feature Requests-2209933 ] content model of 'am'

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Thu Mar 26 10:34:38 EDT 2009

SourceForge.net a écrit :
>> Group: GREEN
> It seems that at least transcription-type elements (add, corr, del,
 > hi, sic, subst, supplied, unclear) ought to be available within <am>.
>> Comment By: Lou Burnard (louburnard)
> Date: 2009-03-22 22:49
> The proposal is to give it the same content model as <origDate> as per bug
> # 2542813

Looking at
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2542813&group_id=106328&atid=644062
I see the suggestion that origDate be given the content model:

(text | model.gLike | model.hiLike)*

Someone correct me if I'm mistaken, but this would seem not to allow
pPart.transcriptional, which is the most important group required by the
original request for <am>. If so, this doesn't answer the feature
request at all.

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Epigrapher & Digital Classicist)