[tei-council] Adopt-a-RED

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Mar 26 02:32:44 EDT 2009

> 1933481: ODD needs a way to indicate deprecation at next majorreleas

I looked at this. Its been around since March 2008 and no-one
has commented on it or supported it. I know it was a council request,
but I just don't see it. Why not simply move the element
or class or macro to a module named "deprecated", so that
people can decide whether or not to include it?

Does anyone remember how they imagined this deprecation would work?

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente