[tei-council] Adopt-a-RED

Gabriel BODARD gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Tue Mar 24 19:05:26 EDT 2009

 > 1934586: Chapter Revision: Critical Apparatus

James and I have already started talking about this. We'll feedback to
Council (not with a complete proposal, of course, but a strategy for
getting started) very soon.

 > 2594174: dimensions needs loosening up slightly

I guess I shouldn't adopt this since I submitted it, but if whoever
adopts would like to talk it over, I'll make a bunch of time available
to work on the proposal.

 > 1933198: 'precision' element needed

Although I proposed this, it was in response to decisions made at the
last f2f in Galway. I'm happy to take it forward (will probably involve
talking over with Lou what more he wants from me ;-) ).

I'll look at the others in more detail and see if anything appeals to me
when I have more time (after this hellish week).

Gabby

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Epigrapher & Digital Classicist)