[tei-council] Adopt-a-RED

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Mar 24 18:45:39 EDT 2009

The following open SF tickets are all categorized as RED -- i.e. in need
of love and attention and some persuasive thinking if they are not
wither on the vine.

I think each of them needs a council member to take charge of it and
prepare a brief note discussing why (and how) the proposal concerned
should be acted upon -- or indeed why it should be taken off the books.
We could then devote some of our ftf next week discussing the proposal
in a small group or en masse, depending on numbers, and hopefully reach
a decision.

Who would like to volunteer to take one or two of these grimy rubicond
orphints into their care?

2594174: dimensions needs loosening up slightly
2531384: Rationalise application of @target
2525586: @scope attribute on <rendition/> for CSS pseudo-elements
2507305: Alignment and documentation of sound files
2372570: element for punctuation marks
2002418: New element = <clarification>?
1999652: Add @who to <quote>
1962972: new members for model.quoteLike
1949503: <relatedItem>
1934586: Chapter Revision: Critical Apparatus
1933481: ODD needs a way to indicate deprecation at next majorreleas
1933198: 'precision' element needed
1925127: Provide discussion of taxonomical names
1900115: Expanding placement options for figure, bibl, meeting

These two already have uncles, if I understand correctly:

2411994: Define canonical way of referencing element definitions 	[David]
2055891: Placement of schematron rules [Sebastian]