[tei-council] Proposal for SF 2411994, "Define canonical way of referencing TEI element definitions"

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Mon Mar 23 23:19:27 EDT 2009

I've created a proposal document:

http://lister.ei.virginia.edu/~drs2n/DOI/

It is not as polished as I'd like but I wanted to distribute it in
advance of our meeting to give people time to read it and the relevant
links before we gather in Lyon.

The very short executive summary: Yes, I think we should register for
and use DOI's for the Guidelines. But various questions remain.

David

PO Box 801079, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4318 USA