[tei-council] new attribute @rational on num - ID: 2673045

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Tue Mar 17 08:46:21 EDT 2009

I like Peter's solution of @value/@valueType (as I just noted in SF);
it's more elegant that my suggestion, and at least *some* irrational
numbers can be expressed in cdata (pi, for example). If it is not
feasible to implement this in RNG--and would mean, for example, not
controlling the content of @value at all--then, obviously, I vote _yes_
for the addition of @rational.

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD