[tei-council] GREEN for go

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at loria.fr
Tue Mar 17 03:11:52 EDT 2009

Agree. This is not a bug.
As to the example, would the following one be OK?
             <biblStruct type="book">
                   <monogr>
                         <author>
                               <persName>
                                     <forename>Leo Joachim</forename>
                                     <surname>Frachtenberg</surname>
                               </persName>
                         </author>
                         <title type="main" level="m">Lower Umpqua
Texts</title>
                         <imprint>
                               <pubPlace>New York</pubPlace>
                               <publisher>Colombia University Press</
publisher>
                               <date>1914</date>
                         </imprint>
                   </monogr>
                   <series>
                         <title type="main" level="s">Columbia
University Contributions to
                               Anthropology</title>
                         <biblScope type="vol">4</biblScope>
                   </series>
             </biblStruct>

and oh yes, I have been wanting a pubDate for a long long time, is the
appropriate time to mention this?
Laurent