[tei-council] AMBER for your action

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sun Mar 15 14:24:01 EDT 2009

Lou Burnard wrote:
> AMBER Feature Requests
>
> New, not yet discussed:
>
> 2673045  	new attribute @rational on num

Yes

> 2672530 	Remove repository element requirement in msIdentifier

Yes

> 2640345 	add first and last page recommandation for biblScope

Yes (but with caveat on Lou's suggestion posted to SF)

> 2411994 	Define canonical way of referencing TEI element definitions

Yes (that we should investigate it via TEI Library community.)

> Old: discussed without resolution
>
> 2242434 	element for text suppressed by the editor

Yes.

> 2209933 	content model of 'am' (cf bug 2542813)

Yes (that we need to re-examine all elements like this and be
consistent, as per lou's comment on bug)

> 2055891 	Placement of schematron rules

Yes (that we need to incorporate this, after Sebastian makes a concrete
proposal, but that it should be able to be located at (or somehow
affect) classSpec, elementSpec, attDef, attList.) Should this be done as
  part of greater revision of ODD?

> 1954920 	@role to be returned to att.naming

Yes, but with one of Lou's suggested alternative attribute names.

> 2493417 	<idno> coverage

Yes.

> AMBER Bugs
>
> New, not yet discussed:
>
> 2607768  	<figure> should be global
Maybe
> 2355564 	<figure> should be allowed inside <trailer>
Yes
> 2542813 	origDate should allow more than text content
Yes
> 2526505 	content model of <div> eschews <trailer>
No

--
Dr James Cummings, Research Technologies Service, University of Oxford