[tei-council] TEI badges in PNG/GIF formats; please review

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Mar 10 14:05:23 EDT 2009

Ah I see. I mistakenly assumed it was just using the original background
colour that underlaid the transparency. Mea culpa.  I use a sensible
browser so don't have this problem. ;-)

I'd say yes, just don't worry about the pre-MSIE7 crowd. While it won't
look as nice it is hardly disastrous.

-James

--
Dr James Cummings, Research Technologies Service, University of Oxford