[tei-council] [Fwd: Dagstuhl - Call for Proposals (Deadline April 15)]

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Mar 10 05:52:38 EDT 2009

Looks like a case for entering the same horse in both races!

Having attended both a Dagstuhl and a ESF workshop, I think I have a
slight preference for the latter -- Strasbourg is a lot easier to get to
than Dagstuhl and less isolated. OTOH, Dagstuhl has many attractions for
a really focussed event.