[tei-council] TEI badges, near-final versions

Dan O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Mon Mar 9 11:24:26 EDT 2009

Yes please, David. And thank him very much! (Actually give me his email
address so I can write to thank him as well).

-dan

David Sewell wrote:
> As of this morning, 6 people have voted on the badges
>
>   http://people.virginia.edu/~bc4m/tei/
>
> with 2 votes for set 1, 4 votes for set 2 [with widths varied so that
> letter spacing is consistent].
>
> Shall I go ahead and ask the designer to tweak set 2 so that we have a
> final final set?
>
> David
>
> On Fri, 6 Mar 2009, Dan O'Donnell wrote:
>

>> I'm with the perfidious anglos--I like the second set, but am happy with both.
>> Well done. Shall we call it a day on Monday with whatever the majority decides
>> and then I'll put an announcement up on tei-c.org
>>
>> Arianna Ciula wrote:
>>
>>> I agree with Peter (first set more elegant to my eyes), but I don't feel so
>>> strongly about this.
>>>
>>> Arianna

Daniel Paul O'Donnell
Associate Professor of English
University of Lethbridge

Chair and CEO, Text Encoding Initiative (http://www.tei-c.org/)
Founding Director, Digital Medievalist Project (http://www.digitalmedievalist.org/)
Chair, Electronic Editions Advisory Board, Medieval Academy of America

Vox: +1 403 329-2377
Fax: +1 403 382-7191 (non-confidental)
Home Page: http://people.uleth.ca/~daniel.odonnell/