[tei-council] Fwd: TEI Council public meeting 2009 - Call for Participation

Dan O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Mon Mar 9 11:22:11 EDT 2009

Hi Laurent,

It sounds like we're mostly covered. Editions is the thing I knows most
about. Like Arianna, I'll be there by Monday night for the DM thing.

-dan

David Sewell wrote:
> [...]
>>> 9:30 project Base de Français Médiéval (BFM)
>>>     Alexis Lavrentiev (UMR ICAR, CNRS - Université de Lyon)
>>> 9:40 project ANR Cornafrique - Corpus de textes éthiopiens en langue
>>>     gèze
>>>     Richard Walter (UPR IRHT, CNRS, Tours)
>>> 9:50 projects of Ecole Nationale des Chartes
>>>     Florence Clavaud (Ecole Nationale des Chartes, Paris)
>>> 10:00 discussion
>>>
>>> 10:40 coffee break
>>>
>>> *Critical Edition session*
>>> 11:00 project ERC History of the French Political Lexicon - édition
>>>     critique de la Cité de Dieu de Saint-Augustin
>>>     Jessika Perignon (UMR ATILF, CNRS - Université de Nancy 2)
>>> 11:10 project ANR Omnia - le Du Cange en ligne
>>>     Frédéric Glorieux (Ecole Nationale des Chartes, Paris)
>>> 11:20 project ANR Bouvard&Pécuchet
>>>     Emmanuelle Morlock (UMS ISH, CNRS - Université de Lyon)
>>> 11:30 discussion
>>>
>>> 12:10 lunch
>>>
>>> *Session corpus oraux*
>>> 13:40 project Corpus de langues parlées en interaction
>>>     Lorenza Mondada (UMR ICAR, CNRS - Université de Lyon)
>>> 13:50 project Corpus oraux de l'ATILF
>>>     Bertrand Gaiffe (UMR ATILF, CNRS - Université de Nancy 2)
>>> 14:00 discussion
>>>
>>> *Software session*
>>> 14:30 project ScolastiX
>>>     Marjorie Burgart (EHESS, Lyon)
>>> 14:40 project Millefeuille
>>>     Jean-Daniel Fekete (Équipe-projet AVIZ, INRIA Saclay -
>>>     Île-de-France)
>>> 14:50 project ANR Textométrie
>>>     Serge Heiden (UMR ICAR, CNRS - Université de Lyon)
>>> 15:00 project logiciel de création de documents multistructurés
>>>     Pierre-Edouard Portier (INSA, Lyon)
>>> 15:10 discussion
>>>
>>> 15:50  coffee break
>>>
>>> *Publishing platforms session*
>>> 16:10 project Persée
>>>     Viviane Boulétreau (Équipe Persée, Université de Lyon 2)
>>> 16:20 project Cyberthèses/Cyberdocs
>>>     Kim Danière (Université de Lyon 2)
>>> 16:30 project Revues.org
>>>     Nicolas Barts (UPS CLEO, Marseille)
>>> 16:40 discussion
>>>
>>> 17:20 closing session: state of the French translation of the
>>>     Guidelines by the AFNOR group, Jean-Luc Benoit (UMR ATILF,
>>>     CNRS - Université de Nancy 2)
>>> 17:50 end of the meeting
>>>
>>> * Organising Committee
>>>
>>> Serge Heiden (UMR ICAR, CNRS - Université de Lyon)
>>> [coordination - en lien avec le président du TEI Council
>>> Laurent Romary (INRIA)]
>>> Alexis Lavrentiev (UMR ICAR, CNRS - Université de Lyon)
>>> Sylvain Loiseau(UMR ICAR, CNRS - Université de Lyon)
>>> Veronika Lux (INIST, Nancy)
>>> Bertrand Gaiffe (UMR ATILF, CNRS - Université de Nancy 2)
>>>
>>> * Information and Contact
>>>
>>> web site: https://listes.cru.fr/wiki/tei-res/public/tei_council_2009_a_lyon
>>> how to come: http://jadt2008.ens-lsh.fr/spip.php?rubrique51&lang=en
>>> mail contact: slh at ens-lsh.fr
>>> Address:
>>> Ecole normale supérieure Lettres et sciences humaines (ENS-LSH)
>>> 69342 Lyon
> [...]
>>> 9:30 projet Base de Français Médiéval (BFM)
>>>     Alexis Lavrentiev (UMR ICAR, CNRS - Université de Lyon)
>>> 9:40 projet ANR Cornafrique - Corpus de textes éthiopiens en langue
>>>     gèze
>>>     Richard Walter (UPR IRHT, CNRS, Tours)
>>> 9:50 projets de l'Ecole Nationale des Chartes
>>>     Florence Clavaud (Ecole Nationale des Chartes, Paris)
>>> 10:00 discussion
>>>
>>> 10:40 pause café
>>>
>>> *Session éditions*
>>> 11:00 projet ERC History of the French Political Lexicon - édition
>>>     critique de la Cité de Dieu de Saint-Augustin
>>>     Jessika Perignon (UMR ATILF, CNRS - Université de Nancy 2)
>>> 11:10 projet ANR Omnia - le Du Cange en ligne
>>>     Frédéric Glorieux (Ecole Nationale des Chartes, Paris)
>>> 11:20 projet ANR Bouvard&Pécuchet
>>>     Emmanuelle Morlock (UMS ISH, CNRS - Université de Lyon)
>>> 11:30 discussion
>>>
>>> 12:10 déjeuner
>>>
>>> *Session corpus oraux*
>>> 13:40 projet Corpus de langues parlées en interaction
>>>     Lorenza Mondada (UMR ICAR, CNRS - Université de Lyon)
>>> 13:50 projet Corpus oraux de l'ATILF
>>>     Bertrand Gaiffe (UMR ATILF, CNRS - Université de Nancy 2)
>>> 14:00 discussion
>>>
>>> *Session logiciels*
>>> 14:30 projet ScolastiX
>>>     Marjorie Burgart (EHESS, Lyon)
>>> 14:40 projet Millefeuille
>>>     Jean-Daniel Fekete (Équipe-projet AVIZ, INRIA Saclay -
>>>     Île-de-France)
>>> 14:50 projet ANR Textométrie
>>>     Serge Heiden (UMR ICAR, CNRS - Université de Lyon)
>>> 15:00 projet logiciel de création de documents multistructurés
>>>     Pierre-Edouard Portier (INSA, Lyon)
>>> 15:10 discussion
>>>
>>> 15:50  pause café
>>>
>>> *Session plateformes éditoriales*
>>> 16:10 projet Persée
>>>     Viviane Boulétreau (Équipe Persée, Université de Lyon 2)
>>> 16:20 projet Cyberthèses/Cyberdocs
>>>     Kim Danière (Université de Lyon 2)
>>> 16:30 projet Revues.org
>>>     Nicolas Barts (UPS CLEO, Marseille)
>>> 16:40 discussion
>>>
>>> 17:20 Conclusion de la journée, et bilan du groupe de traduction des
>>>     Recommandations de la TEI par le groupe AFNOR, Jean-Luc Benoit
>>>     (UMR ATILF, CNRS - Université de Nancy 2)
>>> 17:50  clôture de la journée
>>>
>>> * Comité d'organisation
>>>
>>> Serge Heiden (UMR ICAR, CNRS - Université de Lyon)
>>> [coordination - en lien avec le président du TEI Council
>>> Laurent Romary (INRIA)]
>>> Alexis Lavrentiev (UMR ICAR, CNRS - Université de Lyon)
>>> Sylvain Loiseau(UMR ICAR, CNRS - Université de Lyon)
>>> Veronika Lux (INIST, Nancy)
>>> Bertrand Gaiffe (UMR ATILF, CNRS - Université de Nancy 2)
>>>
>>> * Information et Contact
>>>
>>> site web : https://listes.cru.fr/wiki/tei-res/public/tei_council_2009_a_lyon
>>> comment venir : http://jadt2008.ens-lsh.fr/spip.php?rubrique51&lang=fr
>>> contact mail : slh at ens-lsh.fr
>>> adresse :
>>> Ecole normale supérieure Lettres et sciences humaines (ENS-LSH)
>>> 69342 Lyon
>>> FRANCE
>>> Station de métro : Debourg
>>> téléphone : +33 (0)4 37 37 63 12 ; fax : +33 (0)4 37 37 62 65
>>>
>>> --
>>> Serge Heiden, slh at ens-lsh.fr, http://textometrie.ens-lsh.fr
>>> ENS-LSH/CNRS - ICAR UMR5191, Institut de Linguistique Française
>>> 15, parvis René Descartes 69342 Lyon BP7000 Cedex, tél.
>>> +33(0)622003883

Daniel Paul O'Donnell
Associate Professor of English
University of Lethbridge

Chair and CEO, Text Encoding Initiative (http://www.tei-c.org/)
Founding Director, Digital Medievalist Project (http://www.digitalmedievalist.org/)
Chair, Electronic Editions Advisory Board, Medieval Academy of America

Vox: +1 403 329-2377
Fax: +1 403 382-7191 (non-confidental)
Home Page: http://people.uleth.ca/~daniel.odonnell/