[tei-council] TEI badges, near-final versions

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Thu Mar 5 14:38:27 EST 2009

All,

Please look at:

http://people.virginia.edu/~bc4m/tei/

The two sets there contain the three textual formulas contained in Dan's
last instruction, and an expanded <TEI> logo. The designer has achieved
the expansion in two ways: (1) by shrinking the colored rectangle so as
to keep the entire graphic dimensions the same; (2) by keeping the
colored rectangle the same size and simply enlarging the logo.

Feedback?

I would judge that the first, thinner, set of three badges has better
proportions. Or, if we want to use the height of the second set, we
might want to expand the horizontal size of "POWERED BY <TEI>" so that
the text is not spaced so narrowly. (Is there an absolute need to have
the badge dimensions identical independent of text?)

So I guess my vote would be: set 2, with a "POWERED BY" version wider
than the "I/WE USE" versions.

David

PO Box 801079, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4318 USA