[tei-council] Last question about badges

Dan O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Thu Feb 26 12:20:10 EST 2009

Dear David (and others),

Events took over from my resolve to finish this off on Monday, but
nothing has changed since then. Since we seem to be split very evenly on
the merit of the two different approaches, I think we can assume the
same thing of our potential users for the buttons. So let's go with both
a singular and plural "I use" set and the "powered by" button.

As you know everybody felt that the first set of buttons were the best.
A couple of people have mentioned that they liked the way the TEI logo
is bigger than the bounds of the button on the mockups, and nobody
argued against my proposal that we ask the designer to emphasise this
slightly more by increasing the size of the logo on the button.

So, David...

Could you ask the designer

1) to make up three badges based on the "Powered by < TEI >" example
here: http://people.virginia.edu/~bc4m/tei/ (i.e. 4th from the top).
These should contain the text (in each case followed by the TEI logo):