[tei-council] Last question about badges

Dan O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Wed Feb 18 11:41:15 EST 2009

Hi all,

I was discussing the badges with somebody here and they made what seems
to me to be a very sensible proposal, that I'm not sure I've heard
before. If the point of the badge is to indicate generally that a
project or person uses TEI, they suggested, why not simply have the
badge say "I use [TEI Logo]" and/or "We use [TEI Logo]" instead of