[tei-council] Lyon practicalities

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Wed Feb 11 11:34:18 EST 2009

Laurent or others familiar with France, a couple of questions as I try
to finalize my reservations for the TEI meeting:

1. Is the TGV between Paris and Lyon (or between CDG airport and Lyon)
reliably on time?  It seems that going directly by train to the airport
from Lyon would make sense, but I always worry about being late for a
flight.

2. Can one expect to find public telephones in hotels, museums, etc., or
are they an endangered species? (I don't have a mobile phone that works
in Europe. Where there is WiFi, I can use Skype with my laptop
computer.)

David

PO Box 801079, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4318 USA