[tei-council] Digital Medievalist Colloquium, March 31, 2009 in Lyons (on Behalf of Marjorie Burghart)

Daniel O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Tue Jan 27 20:12:20 EST 2009

Hi all: posted on behalf of Marjorie Burghart.

Dear TEI council members,

I would like to let you know that I plan to organize a Digital
Medievalist event in Lyon the day before your meeting, i.e. on Tueday
March 31st. I would like to seize the opportunity of the presence in my
hometown Lyon of many members of the Digital Medievalist board (who
happen to be also TEI council members).

This event is of course open to all, and we would be very honoured if
you are able to attend. We hope that maybe it is no too late for you to
plan your trip so as to be in Lyon one day before?

The program is not definitely settled, but a first draft would be:

      * Morning:
              * Visit to a local library
      * Afternoon:
              * Public seminar, with Marjorie Burghart, James Cummings,
                Daniel O'Donnell, Dot Porter (and maybe Arianna Ciula
                and Roberto Rosselli del Turco)

For those who may not know Digital Medievalist, it is an international
web-based Community of Practice for medievalists working with digital
media. More info on: http://www.digitalmedievalist.org/

With my best wishes,
Marjorie Burghart
Digital Medievalist board member