[tei-council] last call for next release

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jan 27 17:46:46 EST 2009

As previously noted, our favourite Releasing Agency with Heuristically
Tested Zest (think about it)  will be pushing the button for the next
release of TEI P5 probably this coming weekend if not before.

I will therefore be happy to implement any further updates in the ODD
sources concerning which a clear consensus has emerged on this list *by
Friday morning* (I shall be on trains most of Friday).

Otherwise for the moment I'm assuming we're all done, except for the
following two:

2242044 : locusGrp -- I think I know what needs doing, but would
appreciate confirmation and a new example (see thread "State of play
update" on this list)

2538659  : a new bug which surfaced a couple of days ago

Those should get fixed in the next day or so.

Sorry we haven't been able to get idno properly sorted this time
round... it will give us something to chew over in Lyon, though!