[tei-council] Proposal <idno> coverage -SF 2493417

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at loria.fr
Tue Jan 27 04:07:43 EST 2009

As a matter of fact, your formulation is wrong. We all disagree - I
think - with the bad idea of having a mixed-content model. The ideal
solution would be to recommend <idno> with a structured representation
of the author's name. We could at least make this explicit as a remark/
caution on <author>.