[tei-council] Lyon

Paul F. Schaffner pfs-listmail at umich.edu
Mon Jan 26 10:13:14 EST 2009

You've not missed as much as I. This is the first I've heard
of Lyon at all (as a meeting site, that is.) Why is that,
I wonder....

   Ahh, I see. The messages mentioning it had subject lines
   "F2F" (which meant nothing to me) and "converging on dates"
   (which I took to refer to <date>s).

I shall have to consult the auguries.

pfs