[tei-council] State of Play update...

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Jan 23 12:10:20 EST 2009

As of today, there are no GREEN feature requests outstanding: I have
implemented them all as per earlier discussion. Check SF for details

Of the outstanding AMBER requests, all but 4 have been "adopted" by some
member of council, and we're standing by for recommendations (some of
which have already appeared).

The four orphints are:

2201246: term should be added to att.canonical
  -- I have just implemented and closed this one

2055891: placement of schematron rules
-- this was discussed at a previous Council meeting and there is an
outstanding action on it: it should probably be GREEN since we know
(more or less) which of the possibilities discussed before we like

1954920: @role to be returned to att.naming
-- there's been some discussion about this, most of it suggesting this
is not such a good idea

2242044: introduce locusGrp
-- this has also had some discussion, but no strong consensus has
emerged as yet

Implementation of 2201246 has opened up a new can of worms, on which
more momentarily.