[tei-council] Proposal <idno> coverage -SF 2493417

Elena Pierazzo elena.pierazzo at kcl.ac.uk
Fri Jan 23 05:19:44 EST 2009

Hi Folks,

I did not intervened so far because I had very confuse ideas and
wasn't sure what to think, but now...

> I must say, I like the idea of <authorStruct>, for clean separation of
> marking an transcribed text as a bibliography, and constructing an
> XML representation of a database.

I like it! I think it make more sense than modifying <author> and
stretching <idno>. In TEI there is often nice alternatives, simple and
complex one, according to the need of the project and I think that
<author>/<authorStruct> can easily fit this model.

Cheers,
Elena

--
Dr Elena Pierazzo