[tei-council] Amber updates

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jan 19 12:08:18 EST 2009

Lou Burnard wrote:
> I've now got ONLY THREE unallocated amber items
>
> 2493799 (add decoNote to model.noteLike)
> 2201246 ('term' should be a member of att.canonical)
> 1954920 (@role to be returned to att.naming)
>
> I haven't heard from FIVE members of council yet (you know you are) --
> but I have received FIVE splendid volunteers (ditto), so I believe we're
> making progress. Onward and upward!

Sorry for the delay in responding (away and ill, followed by being ill
and away).  I'll volunteer for 2493799 (decoNote).  I feel that is the
only one of these left that I can volunteer for since I originated the
other two and thus it might be a conflict of interest. ;-)

-James

> Just a reminder: please get your recommendations on these items out to
> the list by this coming Wednesday, if possible.

Dr James Cummings, Research Technologies Service, University of Oxford